Check out what’s on at the East Lynn Farmers’ Market this Thursday, October 3rd, 3-7pm:
As well as our faithful farmers and local food vendors this week we have:
- Kids Tent:
- We’re PlayPass, a new website that helps parents discover, book, and save money on local kid activities! We’ve partnered with over 25 local children’s activity providers in the East End (Create Art Studio, Fresh Paint, Little Robot Friends to name a few near East Lynn Park) who list their activities on our platform for parents to book. https://instagram.com/playpassca.
- Community Wellness Booth:
- 32 Spokes Their last time at the market this season, they’ll be doing bike repairs, simple tune ups and offer info on winter riding.
- Staff from Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) will be on hand discussing the construction activity currently underway to build the new eight storey Ken and Marilyn Thomson Patient Care Centre.
- Chateau des Charmes will be offering wine tastings
- Live Music By – Billy Zee
- Kids Tent:
This Week’s Scheduled Vendors
The East Lynn Farmers’ Market runs every Thursday from 3:00-7:00 p.m. between June 6 – October 17 at East Lynn Park, located on the south side of Danforth Ave, just west of Woodbine Ave. Stay up to date by visiting the East Lynn Market Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.