Check out what’s on at the East Lynn Farmers’ Market this Thursday, October 10th, 3-7pm. This week is our second last market of the season and the LAST week this year for Godelie Family Farm. So, make sure you stop by and stock up on their wide selection of potatoes, corn, squash, beans, peppers and other fresh produce.
As well as our faithful farmers and local food vendors this week we have:
- Kids Tent:
- We’re PlayPass, a new website that helps parents discover, book, and save money on local kid activities! We’ve partnered with over 25 local children’s activity providers in the East End (Create Art Studio, Fresh Paint, Little Robot Friends to name a few near East Lynn Park) who list their activities on our platform for parents to book. https://instagram.com/playpassca.
- Community Wellness Booth:
- The YMCA of Greater Toronto will have an activity for the kids and info on their new facility. In 2020, they will open the Toronto Kingston Road YMCA — a 60,000-square-foot Centre of Community located in the Beaches neighbourhood, near Kingston Road and Victoria Park Avenue.
- Flat Rock Cellars will be offering wine tastings
- Live Music By – Adam Bagatavicius
- Kids Tent:
This Week’s Scheduled Vendors
The East Lynn Farmers’ Market runs every Thursday from 3:00-7:00 p.m. between June 6 – October 17 at East Lynn Park, located on the south side of Danforth Ave, just west of Woodbine Ave. Stay up to date by visiting the East Lynn Market Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.