The wait is over – Ontario apples are finally here!
Check out what’s on at the East Lynn Farmers’ Market this Thursday, September 26th, 3-7pm:
As well as our faithful farmers and local food vendors this week we have:
- Kids Tent:
- The YMCA of Greater Toronto will have an activity for the kids and info on their new facility. In 2020, they will open the Toronto Kingston Road YMCA — a 60,000-square-foot Centre of Community located in the Beaches neighbourhood, near Kingston Road and Victoria Park Avenue.
- Community Wellness Booth:
- Danforth Reduces is a volunteer-lead initiative, bringing together shoppers and business owners who want to participate in reducing single-use packaging waste from their shopping and dining out experiences. Danforth Reduces will highlight business owners on our social media who display the BYO sticker in their window. The sticker is a symbol of their commitment to allow certain types of reusables to be used by their customers. Shoppers who want to make waste reduction a part of their lifestyle can easily choose businesses which support their choices. @Danforth_Reduces (IG) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tawse Winery will be offering wine tastings
- Live Music By – Adam Bagatavicius
- Kids Tent:
This Week’s Scheduled Vendors
The East Lynn Farmers’ Market runs every Thursday from 3:00-7:00 p.m. between June 6 – October 17 at East Lynn Park, located on the south side of Danforth Ave, just west of Woodbine Ave. Stay up to date by visiting the East Lynn Market Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.