What Can You Do?

DECA has been in contact with Sandra Bussin’s office on this issue.  When I see something in writing, I’ll let you know.  Until then, ff you want to have your voice heard on this subject.  Here are a few suggestions.

1. Call Councillor Sandra Bussin’s office  416-392-1376 or her executive assistant, David McCully 416-392-1376 and then follow up with an e-mail to councillor_bussin@toronto.ca or dmccull@toronto.ca

2. If you live in another ward (or even if you don’t) you can also let your councillor know how you feel:

Janet Davis 416-397-4870 councillor_davis@toronto.ca

Paula Fletcher  416-392-4060 councillor_fletcher@toronto.ca

Case Ootes 416–392-4032 councillor_ootes@toronto.ca

3. Let the City of Toronto local planner know how you feel: Leontine Major at lmajor@toronto.ca

4. Make your views known about this in writing or in person during the public meeting at Toronto and East York Community Council on August 17th at City Hall (100 Queen W.).   In writing (before Aug. 16th) to:

City Clerk – Attention Rosalind Dyers

Toronto and East York Community Council

City Hall, 2nd Floor West

100 Queen St. West, Toronto, ON, M5H 2N2

or to teycc@toronto.ca or fax 416-397-0111

0 comments to “What Can You Do?”
  1. Please note that the decision has been reversed, or so David McNulty (or McCully–not sure of his name) just told me–though he wasn’t very nice about it!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.