Check out what’s on at the East Lynn Farmers’ Market this Thursday 3-7pm!
On top of the yummy local food vendors this week we have:
- Kids’ Tent:
- Dentonia Park Nursery School will have a craft for the kids. Dentonia Park Nursery School uses play-based learning methods to build independence, knowledge and basic life skills for its students. As a contributing member of the East York community for over 30 years, their Co-op nursery school program has helped many families begin their academic journey. @dentonianurseryschool
- SBG Toronto, a Brazilian jiu jitsu school in East York, will be doing demos and providing information on their programming
- Face Painting
- Community Wellness Booth:
- Staff from Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) will be on hand discussing the construction activity currently underway to build the new eight storey Ken and Marilyn Thomson Patient Care Centre. They will also have information about their second annual Michael Garron Hospital Cup: Kick the Stigma fundraising soccer tournament www.kickthestigma.ca. Last year they had 32 teams come out to play with just under 300 players, in addition to the tournament they have a community festival that takes place in Monarch Park with live music, bubble soccer, face painting, kids activities and a beer tent
- Flat Rock Cellars will be offering wine tastings
- Live Music By – Patrick O’Neill
This Week’s Scheduled Vendors
The East Lynn Farmers’ Market runs every Thursday from 3:00-7:00 p.m. between June 6 – October 17 at East Lynn Park, located on the south side of Danforth Ave, just west of Woodbine Ave. Stay up to date by visiting the East Lynn Market Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.