The market has a lot in store for this Thursday 3-7pm!
On top of the yummy local food vendors this week we have a focus on fitness in our Community Wellness and DECA tents:
- Bike Repairs and simple tune ups offered by 32 Spokes
- Community Wellness Booth –
- Synergy, a local sports medicine clinic that has physiotherapy, sports medicine doctors, osteopathy, vestibular rehab and personal training, will be on hand to answer your questions
- DECA Tent – Lillian Salmon will be talking about her recently published book called Living Slim: A Canadian Woman’s Way. Lillian says: “East Lynn Farmers’ Market was launched by a tiny group of intrepid Canadian women filled with idealism, hope, and a profound determination to make the world a better place, starting in their own backyard. I’m thankful, and I couldn’t think of a better place to introduce this book to my community.”
And if you like your fitness paired with more fun, we’ve got you!
- Kids’ Tent: Face Painting 4:30 – 6:30 (Note: we are looking for more face paint volunteers! if you are interested, speak to Rebecca or Kelly in the face paint tent or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Live Music By – Rachel Melas – Old Time, Ragtime and Klezmer with Hobo Soles
- Windswept Orchard Cider is back again this season and offering tastings
This Week’s Scheduled Vendors
The East Lynn Farmers’ Market runs every Thursday from 3:00-7:00 p.m. between June 6 – October 17 at East Lynn Park, located on the south side of Danforth Ave, just west of Woodbine Ave. Stay up to date by visiting the East Lynn Market Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.