The market’s got a full line up with a lot in store for this Thursday 3-7pm!
On top of the yummy local food vendors this week we have:
- Kids’ Tent: The YMCA of Greater Toronto will have a button-making activity for the kids and info on their new facility. In 2020, they will open the Toronto Kingston Road YMCA — a 60,000-square-foot Centre of Community located in the Beaches neighbourhood, near Kingston Road and Victoria Park Avenue.
- The YMCA will also be offering family fitness class demos at 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm
- Community Wellness Booth –Organizers from the East York Canada Day Festival will be at a table to let you know what to look forward to this July 1st
- Winery – Chateau des Charmes offering tastings
- Live Music By – Rachel Melas – Old Time, Ragtime and Klezmer with Hobo Soles
This Week’s Scheduled Vendors
The East Lynn Farmers’ Market runs every Thursday from 3:00-7:00 p.m. between June 6 – October 17 at East Lynn Park, located on the south side of Danforth Ave, just west of Woodbine Ave. Stay up to date by visiting the East Lynn Market Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.