Check out what’s on at the East Lynn Farmers’ Market this Thursday, August 1st, 3-7pm.
On top of our amazing, local food vendors this week we have:
- Community Wellness Booth:
- Bike Repairs and simple tune ups offered by 32 Spokes
- Staff from Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) will be on hand discussing the construction activity currently underway to build the new eight storey Ken and Marilyn Thomson Patient Care Centre. They will also have information about their second annual Michael Garron Hospital Cup: Kick the Stigma fundraising soccer tournament www.kickthestigma.ca. Last year they had 32 teams come out to play with just under 300 players, in addition to the tournament they have a community festival that takes place in Monarch Park with live music, bubble soccer, face painting, kids activities and a beer tent
- Winery –Flat Rock Cellars offering tastings
- Live Music By – Joseph Landau Trio
This Week’s Scheduled Vendors
The East Lynn Farmers’ Market runs every Thursday from 3:00-7:00 p.m. between June 6 – October 17 at East Lynn Park, located on the south side of Danforth Ave, just west of Woodbine Ave. Stay up to date by visiting the East Lynn Market Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.