Citywide parks consultations were conducted last year and recreation programs are slated to be studied next. DECA wants to foster discussion of how it might affect and benefit parks users in our community, beginning with Monarch Park and its most immediate neighbours.
Please bring your views to our consultation session:
Thursday, April 12, 2012, 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Monarch Park Collegiate auditorium
Give some thought to the following questions:
- What’s best about Monarch Park in its present form? What must be preserved at all costs?
- What problems are associated with living near the park?
- Are the facilities and hours of operation adequate?
- How do you use the park, and how often?
- From your observations of how the park is used (or under-used), what redesign ideas should be considered?
- How might the schools at either end of the park and the nearby facilities at Felstead Playground be better integrated into a plan that serves the broader east Toronto community?
If you have questions, further feedback or concerns, email us email@example.com