Your mission, should you choose to accept it.
1. Use your office photocopier for good, not evil. Make some copies of these two items…the pop-up poster and the flyer.
2. Post these items in your office, at the coffee shop, to your Facebook and Twitter feeds, on light poles, on your neighbour’s front door. Anywhere where there are people who have eyes. E-mail it to everyone in your address book. It’s not spam if you do it.
3. Feel good about helping to spread the good word and getting as many feet walking along Danforth East as possible.
3. Eat this message.
Join the pop-up flashmob! (Oh yes we said it, and we’ll say it again: FLASHMOB!)
- R.S.V.P. to Jules by clicking here.
- Download this video from YouTube to get familiar with the song and the dance moves (you do not have to memorize them… just have some fun with them)
- Come to Pegasus Dance Studio, 361 Glebeholme Blvd. at 8:00 pm on Thursday, December 6 for a one-hour rehearsal. Bring your friends, bring your family, bring anyone you think might get a kick out of being in a flashmob.
- Rehearse some more at home and encourage friends and family to rehearse with you.
- Perform the dance in a flashmob at two different places over the next two weeks (times and locations to be announced), and help encourage people to come out and see what exciting things are happening in the pop-up shops and in the shops around them.