So I went away for a week or so and now I have a long list of things to tell you about. No time for a preamble…
1. Carter’s Ice Cream store opened today and apparently opening day was extremely well attended. A beautiful day helped I’m sure, but it’s easy to come up with good reasons to go for ice cream – especially when they’re so darn nice.
2. Country in the City is a garden accessories store that is set to open at 1769 Danforth (on the south side, west of McDonalds near Red Sable).
3. Reeves Florist and Nursery of Woodbride is opening April 15th (thanks Jen for letting me know). This new GTA location is on the Danforth in the old Budget space near Greenwood.
4. Coffee Coffee is a new place getting ready to open in early April on the southwest corner of Danforth and Woodbine. My intel is that the owner used to sell her wares at farmers’ markets outside of the city and has now moved into Toronto.
5. The former ‘Wind Jammers’ store across from Value Village will soon be a Rogers dealer.
P.S. The Beaches Easter Parade is this Sunday at 2 p.m. from Munro to Woodbine. A couple of Harlem Globetrotters will be the parade marshals and will be dilly dallying throughout the route.