The East Lynn Park Farmers’ Market is on 3-7pm Thursday Aug 4th.
Here’s what’s happening this week:
- Story Time with Em at 4:30pm
- 32 Spokes on hand to do bike tune ups and light repairs
- Master Gardeners on hand to answer garden questions.
This week’s “Kidpreneurs” are :
- Chef Ayo’s baked goods
- Kokobowtique selling hairbows, bowties and keychains
We’ll also have all of these amazing grownup vendors!
Son in Law Produce – fruit and veg
Warner’s Farm – fruit
Franglish Gourmet – cheeses
Hooked Inc – fish and salads
Stock in Trade – sandwiches
Mad Mexican – tortillas and salsas
Left Field Brewery -beer
Nepali Momo -dumplings (Hot or Frozen to go)
Fisher’s Field – garlic and scapes
- Musician – David Chandross – Acoustic – 70’s Rock
- Kids’ tent – Bracelet making
DECA tent – Buy a market t-shirt