Check out what’s on at the East Lynn Farmers’ Market this Thursday, August 8th, 3-7pm.
On top of our farmers and local food vendors this week we have:
- Kids’ Tent:
- Dentonia Park Nursery School will have crafts for the kids! Dentonia Park Nursery School uses play-based learning methods to build independence, knowledge and basic life skills for its students. As a contributing member of the East York community for over 30 years, their Co-op nursery school program has helped many families begin their academic journey. @dentonianurseryschool
- Community Wellness Booth:
- Boho Recovery Studio – Peer support offering WRAP – Wellness Recovery Action Planning – for wellness your way.
- Tawse Winery will be offering wine tastings
- Live Music By – Rachel Melas – Old Time, Ragtime and Klezmer with Hobo Soles
This Week’s Scheduled Vendors
The East Lynn Farmers’ Market runs every Thursday from 3:00-7:00 p.m. between June 6 – October 17 at East Lynn Park, located on the south side of Danforth Ave, just west of Woodbine Ave. Stay up to date by visiting the East Lynn Market Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.