Check below for the latest on special events, activities and some store hours. Also, did you know that we’ve got a daily calendar posted on our website: http://danfortheastcommunityassociation.com/events/
LEN (1936 Danforth Ave)
Thursday, December 20: It’s on LEN. Spend $25 or more in store and get a free cappuccino at Seb’s on LEN
Friday, December 21: Open late until 10 pm for Guys Night. Lets face it there are probably a lot of people out there which haven’t even started holiday shopping. Most of them are guys. Just saying. Stop by LEN to get started right. They’ll have Scotch, salty snacks, and best of all, no judgements! Christal will be on hand to offer a female perspective on gift choices and of course everyone is welcome. Open through the weekend and although normally closed Mondays, LEN will be open in the 24th noon to 4 pm. Closed on 25 and 26th.
There are still many beautiful dresses left in the Lemon Drop sample sale, plus a great selection of Stella & Dot jewellery. The ladies will be there until this Saturday with their full selection of custom-made dresses. Don’t forget to enter their draw for a free dress too.
Pop Goes the Easel (1803 Danforth)
The next event is a Dream Board workshop on December 28th – 7 pm, $20. Email for more details. It will be regular business the rest of the week: Wednesday-Sunday, 12-6 pm.
TYKE Threads (1938 Danforth)
Only a few more days left! Tyke Threads is open December 19-22, Thursday to Saturday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm. Owner Grace will have a special “I’d rather sell it than move it” sale on her last day, December 22, with more discounts on already marked down prices!
Wednesday – Saturday, 12-6 pm and Sunday 1-5 pm.
CareerFitMom has loads of fitness classes scheduled until Dec. 23rd, including Zumba, PlayFit for parents & kids, Tabata Training, Boot Camp and Mom & Baby Fitness. CareerFit Mom is runing a canfitpro Fitness Instructor Certification Course from Dec 27-29. Email Beth for more info.
Mrs. Darling will be back with even more amazingly wonderful kids crafts activities! Visit her website for more specifics on prices and registration. Here’s her schedule:
- 10-12pm Drop in. Mod Mobiles and Balloon Bean Bags.
- (Closed for a private birthday party in the afternoon.)
- 10-12pm Wooden Spoon Puppets and face painting. (drop in)
- 1-3:30pm Weekend Christmas Break Camp – 2 crafts over two days! A chance to do more elaborate crafts, and a longer drop off for parents. Paper clay barnacles and initial canvas using repurposed toys. (pre-register please)
- 4-5:00pm- Magazine page circle garland. (pre-register please)
- 10-12pm Tee shirt yarn with hardware bracelets and marshmallow launchers. (drop in)
- 1-3:30pm Continuation of the Weekend Christmas Break Camp crafts.
- 4-5:00pm Headbands two ways. (pre-register please)
- 11-12pm Paper lamp sculptures. (pre-register please)
- 2-5pm Family New Years Eve Party!! Face painting, two crafts, dress up, games, dance party, refreshments… even a ball drop at the “real” new years, 4pm. (pre-register please)