Ten years ago, a local mom on parental leave joined the newly-formed DECA Board with an idea about a community arts fair in East Lynn Park. It was an incredible event that year (2009), and we are so proud to announce the details of the upcoming 10th Annual Danforth East Community Arts Fair #decaf18!
Volunteers have been working all year to bring this special event our neighbourhood, Enjoy local art, food, live music, kids’ activities, and art demonstrations from students at local art schools. Admission is free! Make sure to invite your friends from outside of our ‘hood to make them understand just how awesome this neighbourhood is.
- Featuring the artwork of 55 artists, both new and returning, ours is one of the largest not-for-profit arts fairs in Toronto
- 100% volunteer-run by the Danforth East Community Association (DECA)
- You’ll find pieces for $5 and for over $1000 so no matter your budget or your taste. there will be something for everyone
- All the info you need is on the DECAF website, DECA-Arts.ca – exhibitors list is here
- Dedicated social media pages for DECAF – Facebook and Insta – where the artists and their work are being featured in regular posts
Our Generous Sponsors
We are so grateful to these incredible people/businesses in our community who have sponsored this year’s event!
- Fresh Paint Studio + Cafe,
- Juliette Fergus, Broker, Trust Realty
- Lisa Okun, Mortgage Agent, Mortgage Alliance
- MP Nathaniel Erskine-Smith
- DeSerres at Coxwell & Danforth
Stay tuned for a full schedule of the music and activities! The countdown is on – two more weeks!