Pop-up Shop Deal of the Week
This week’s deal is a fun one from In This Closet:
Christina and Colleen are offering a summer discount card. Every $10 spent gets you a stamp and at 10 stamps you’ll receive 15% off your next purchase.
In This Closet | 1765 Danforth Avenue
Tuesday-Thursday 11-8 | Friday 11-9 | Saturday 12-8 | Sunday 12-5
In This Closet offers the best of thrift pricing with a boutique experience for quality and unique fashions for women sizes 0-20. Modern and classic quality clothing to take you from the office to a night on the town and everywhere in between…
And a reminder that Krystle Lee pop-up boutique’s exclusive trunk show with Toronto designer Tess Barbieri this SATURDAY, July 20, from noon to 6 pm.
- scalp massages courtesy of Manzer Hair Studio
- $50 shopping spree at Cheap Thrills
- a six pack of cupcakes from Yummy Stuff
- shoes from In This Closet
- coffee from Circus Coffee House
- sandwiches from Danforth Sandwich
- scones from Cake Town Cafe
- discounts at E-Closet
- goodies from Silly Goose Kids and Better Bulk
- cookie cutters from Madame Gateaux
You can pick up a passport at the Thursday East Lynn market or in any of the stores mentioned above.
DECA’s latest round of pop-up shops will be open for up to 6 months on the Danforth. Get all the SHOP DETAILS here. Please support our community’s efforts to revitalize our commercial strip by taking some time to visit and support these exciting pop-up enterprises.