In case you missed it, Mrs. Darling has a full schedule of activities to keep your child’s creativity in check over the holidays. There are both drop in times and pre-registaration sessions taking place this Friday through Monday at the pop up studio space at 1948 Danforth Avenue.
Friday, December 28th
- 10-12pm Drop in. Mod Mobiles and Balloon Bean Bags.
- (Closed for a private birthday party in the afternoon.)
- 10-12pm Wooden Spoon Puppets and face painting. (drop in)
- 1-3:30pm Weekend Christmas Break Camp – 2 crafts over two days! A chance to do more elaborate crafts, and a longer drop off for parents. Paper clay barnacles and initial canvas using repurposed toys. (pre-register please)
- 4-5:00pm- Magazine page circle garland. (pre-register please)
- 10-12pm Tee shirt yarn with hardware bracelets and marshmallow launchers. (drop in)
- 1-3:30pm Continuation of the Weekend Christmas Break Camp crafts.
- 4-5:00pm Headbands two ways. (pre-register please)
- 11-12pm Paper lamp sculptures. (pre-register please)
- 2-5pm Family New Years Eve Party!! Face painting, two crafts, dress up, games, dance party, refreshments… even a ball drop at the “real” new years, 4pm. (pre-register please)