Extra! Extra! This just in! The list of farmers coming to the East Lynn Park Farmers’ Market this summer is getting finalized. It includes some new vendors plus some of our favourite farmers.
- Bees Universe, offering a variety of natural bee products, eggs
- Bio Vision Farm, offering grass fed veal, lamb, pork, chicken, eggs (NEW)
- Cookstown Greens, offering ecologically grown organic veggies
- Danbrie Farms, offering pure maple syrup, related maple products and tomatillo salsa
- Godelie Family Farm, offering potatoes, corn, strawberries
- Kimbaya Eco Farm, offering organic veg & flowers (NEW)
- Loffredo Fruit Farms offering pitted fruit and baked goods such as jams, jellies and pies.
- Primeridge Pure, offering cow’s milk artisan cheeses
- SunRay Orchards, offering pitted fruit, tender fruit, veg baked goods and prepared food
- Woolerdale Farm, offering a full range veggies (NEW)
- Fresh City Farms, offering veggies (NEW)
- School Grown, offering veggies (NEW)
Plus, Lazy Daisy’s Cafe will be back with prepared food for all your impromptu picnic needs. And if you are reading this post out loud in the presence of children here is where you should stop. Carter’s Ice Cream will be bringing their mobile ice cream cart to the market this year with their yummy Kawartha Dairy ice cream.
We’re still awaiting applications from a few more farmers plus some local cuisine so stay tuned!
The East Lynn Farmer’s Market runs every Thursday from 3-7 p.m. between June 6 – October 17 at East Lynn Park, located on the south side of Danforth Ave, just west of Woodbine Ave.