Danforth East Community Arts Fair is back for its 11th year at East Lynn Park the weekend of September 14-15, and you won’t want to miss it!
Join us for this annual community gathering where you can enjoy the talent of dozens of local artisans, listen to some live music, savour some of the neighborhood’s most delicious food, and have your kids take part in some fun and creative activities.
Here is the rundown for what to expect during your visit:
- FAIR DATES: The fair runs Saturday, Sept. 14, 10am – 6pm, and Sunday, Sept. 15, 10am – 5pm. Admittance and all live entertainment and activities are all FREE.
- ARTISANS: There is something for everyone, with prices ranging from $5 to over $1000, with over 50 amazing local artisans and food vendorsto see and taste! Follow #decaf19 and the Fair’s Facebook and Instagram accounts for daily vendor profiles, and start making your wish list now.
- FOOD: There are amazing local food vendors to keep you energized while you browse. Grab a coffee, or enjoy a fabulous picnic. This year, look for Celena’s Bakery,East of York, Taste the Tornado, Cumin Kitchen, Sweet Serendipity Bakeshop, and Mark’s Pizza, and The Pop Stand.
- MUSIC: There is live music to keep you entertained while you browse or take a break. On Saturday, Sept. 14, catch Pete Eastmure, Sidecar78,Ben D’Cunha and Bass player Artie Roth and Kristen Lindell. And on Sunday, Sept. 15, enjoy the sweet sounds of Shannon Butcher, Jeremy and Jenn, and Rick Miller & Friends.
- ENTERTAINMENT: As always, there is free entertainment! Catch performances byThe S.P.A.C.E and Pegasus Dance Studios on Sunday, Sept. 15, between 10am – 11am.
- ACTIVITIES: There are lots of activities to keep kids entertained too! Be sure to check out what’s in store with Fresh Paint Studio Saturday 10am – 1pm and Common Threads 2pm – 5pm. On Sunday, Silly Goose Kids 10:00am – 1:00pm, and DeSerres 2pm – 5pm.
- MADE POSSIBLE BY: each year DECA is grateful for the support from our fabulous local business community including:Trust Realty Group, our local DeSerres, Create Art Studio, Small Business People Inc.,& Melissa Peretti Imagination + Design. The Arts Fair and DECA overall is entirely volunteer run. All of this is organized by your neighbours! Thank you, Arts Fair volunteers!
See you at the Fair!